World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an eventful week on the beaches started off digging worm at skipsea, collecting razors at brid on tuesday night, then off down the coast on wednesday for teatime high.
got to a spot my mate fancied and was an easy climb down to the beach, first cast razorfish/lug/ crab cocktail and a slack line bite hit it and a 8lb cod:clap2: came sliding up the beach first decent cod i have had off the holderness beaches,on my other rod baited with lug/squid/razor/crab and mackie i got a small whiting and that was it first 20 minutes then nothing else, my mate got a rockling.
pikeman

·
Banned
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks lads.

only decent bite i had and it was a slack liner, thought it might have been a thornie when it was coming in as it stayed deep could feel my weight dragging along seabed,never had a touch after .
pikeman

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
What a result, bet you didnt mind the rest of the night. Well done.

an eventful week on the beaches started off digging worm at skipsea, collecting razors at brid on tuesday night, then off down the coast on wednesday for teatime high.
got to a spot my mate fancied and was an easy climb down to the beach, first cast razorfish/lug/ crab cocktail and a slack line bite hit it and a 8lb cod:clap2: came sliding up the beach first decent cod i have had off the holderness beaches,on my other rod baited with lug/squid/razor/crab and mackie i got a small whiting and that was it first 20 minutes then nothing else, my mate got a rockling.
pikeman

·
Banned
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hibbdog
still be out next week looking for a bigger one whether its a cod or thornie dont
care as long as im out on the coast fishing or bait collecting, anything beats work.
days like wednesday make it worth the 90 odd mile round trip
pikeman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts