World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I'm coming over to bodmin from eastbourne on saturday for a two week camping/fishing holiday. I would be gratefull if anyone could suggest a few marks, rock and beach the wife and myself could try,
bait,lure and fly fishing. plus where i can get bait etc
thanks in advance, weehaggisuk (George Adams)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi, I'm coming over to bodmin from eastbourne on saturday for a two week camping/fishing holiday. I would be gratefull if anyone could suggest a few marks, rock and beach the wife and myself could try,
bait,lure and fly fishing. plus where i can get bait etc
thanks in advance, weehaggisuk (George Adams)

please help..... p.m. me if you don't want to post....i'm not looking for special marks just a general idea of possible marks:fishing:north or south coast

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
please help..... p.m. me if you don't want to post....i'm not looking for special marks just a general idea of possible marks:fishing:north or south coast
Would love to help mate but i dont know the area your going to be in,how far you willing to travel???? Any lads nearer bodmin please help.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'm Newquay matey....40 mins or so drive. Have a search for newquay and see what comes up. Your not too far from fowey either so have a look there too.

There is a good tackle shop in Bodmin...rogers...i would say to give him a bell.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anywhere in cornwall would be of help "cfish"..even the cornish side of devon would be possible destinations. camping in bodmin is being used as a base, so enywhere from lands end to bideford on the north coast, and torquay on the south coast

·
Banned
44,186 Posts
Do searches on Newquay, Mevagissey, Fowey, Falmouth, St Ives, Penzance, Bude, Looe and Hayle. Check them out on the map to see if they are places you want to travel to and then ask for further info if required.

G

·
I'm not as far up as bodmin, being in the west but have fished up that way a couple of times, Charlestown pier for mackies etc, Fowey (Bodinnick slip) for Conger, Cremyll on the Tamar for a possible thornback, try poping in to the Boilie Stop in Par, he'll give you good advice as to that area. I think theres a Tackle shop in Bodmin as well.

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
The fishing isnt to bad round the meva area at the moment,not big stuff but doubt you will blank! Harbours/easy access marks get head doingly busy so bear that in mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts