World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down in Helford on Sat the 9th June (hope the date is right) and i'm camping there till Tues or Wed....I've checked google earth, looks like I could get a session or 2 in, as i've been granted permission from the better half!!

Is it worth taking my rods with me? What could I expect to get (Probably in day light) what bait is best, and where could i get it from???

Apologies if this is a repeat post from someone else, but i gotta post it quick as i'm in a rush,,,, hope you can help, cheers lads!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bait from Atlantic Angler in Helston or there is a tackle shop in Porthleven as well. Mullion has lots of great marks around it. Try Polurian cove not sure what has been had off there recently though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys (and yes, the avatar is funny)

does anyone have a phone number for the bait shop? I can give him a call and pre-book some bait! Will prob have to be a session during the day, as i aint taking too much kit with me, but would love to get out and fish for a few hours!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers mate, i'll write that down and take it with me!!! I'll get some recommendations from him for somewhere to go with a chance of fish, looking forward to fishing somewhere new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts