World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going on holiday next week to looe with my ten year old grandson and was wondering where the best place would be to go, what baits are catching what any info would be very welcome

many thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
hello mate goin down to looe myself next week wiv kids you can fish looe river where you can catch bass and theirs lots of mullet in the river ive caught bass on the west side of the river near to the mouth best time 3hrs up after low trotting a live sandeel under a pike float dont leger a bait crabs will strip it in no time.after the first couple of hours you will have to move upriver as the tide is to strong to floatfish. here you can fish for the mullet past the bridge where the river forks either use floated bread flake or try flyfishing for them ive tried both and found the breadflake better or you could spin a rappala type lure for the bass here under the bridge.if you want to bottom fish go up hannafore road (west looe)theirs a little conrete hut at the bottom of some steps.near to the mouth of the river ive caught pollack bass and doggies there. Theirs also downderry about 4 miles from looe a sandy clean beach you can get rays their with a ledgerd sandeel hope this helps never know might bump into you i will be the one looking stressed out after trying to keep three kids entertained good luck.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Going on holiday next week to looe with my ten year old grandson and was wondering where the best place would be to go, what baits are catching what any info would be very welcome

many thanks
click on looe at the bottom off page it will tell you all you need to no

1 - 3 of 3 Posts