World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the kids being off and my wife already pulling her hair out, my middle lass is constantly begging to go fishing with me. Lyn and the other 2 girls aren't too interested in fishing, but is there any other WSF members in the South West in a similar situation?
If there is, perhaps we could arrange a little meet up somewhere safe, where we could fill an afternoon, have a natter, and get the kids out fishing??
I've got most fridays off over the holidays but sat/sun afternoons are also good.
Any ideas or locations??

·
Registered
428 Posts
great idea mart, sam and me would like to join in the fun:roll1:
mart what about fishing a harbour wall where the kids can do a bit of crabbing. maybe we could run a crab contest aswell

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
sounds like a great idea:clap2::thumbs:.....but i dont have any kids:doh: if i can find a random, stray kid that would like to come along, I would love to come:2: i'll ask my nephew:love:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Sounds good mart.:thumbs:. Just got your pm m8.:thumbs:

·
Registered
64 Posts
me too - I'm off to france for 10 days - will pm you when I get back. Great idea. How old is your middle one? Can she absail?

Cheers
Jim

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Around my way you have mevagissey or gorran haven.But you have more room on meva.Plus there's a dodgy looking bloke from gorran:whistling:whistling.Ideal for crabbing aswell,also wrasse & small pollack down the walls great fun for kids.You could fish it up from 1ish on friday afternoon.:fish:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
friday afternoon good for everyone else?
What time do you want to meet up then mart??.Is anybody else turning up??.Cheers marty.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll be there around 12 ish if anyone fancies joining us for a wrasse session :)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts