World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all im going on holiday to cala d'or in 2 weeks, and wondered whats the easiest way to obtain a licence, I want to sneak out every now and again and do a bit of fishing off the rocks etc. any info on where to fish, what I might expect to catch and the licence would be greatly appreciated, don't want to get into any trouble out there! thankyou all in advance

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Il just ask when in out there then!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I fished there about 10 years ago and along the beach there is an inlet with a bridge crossing it. I fished there for Mullet and had loads of them up to 10lb. The bait I used was cheese and couldn't go wrong. Tackle is basic coarse float fishing stuff using a sensitive float and a size 6 - 8 hook with a 10lb fluorocarbon hooklink. It fishes well any time of the day. As for a licence do a search of the forum all you need to know is on there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all im going on holiday to cala d'or in 2 weeks, and wondered whats the easiest way to obtain a licence, I want to sneak out every now and again and do a bit of fishing off the rocks etc. any info on where to fish, what I might expect to catch and the licence would be greatly appreciated, don't want to get into any trouble out there! thankyou all in advance
Hi Steve, did you get any fishing in Cala'dor?
Im off there on Wednesday and am looking for a bit of guidance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts