World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giving it another bash tommorow night, let me know if anyone else fancys it.

I will have a key by 2moro!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont even know where u live early!!!

I have the wedge tho!

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Was up there tonight, not a sausage! Disapointed as it was my first time there.

Me and ash went up there last nite and i caught zilchooo nowto and ash teh jammiest man in the game reeled in a fish he didnt even know he had on haha a nice sole about 1.5lb

we are going back up there tonight as we have the key now so the more the merryer is all i say anyone fancy it?

·
Registered
325 Posts
As we made are way back in tonight back up the crouch at about 18.30 there was one person looking rather lonely sitting on the point WE did wave at you but I think you were watching the blue trawler working his way up the river, Great (A) They work all week and as I sit here I bet he is still going up and down that poor old river ggggrrrr oooo.:uhuh::uhuh:

So if you go tomorrow and don't catch you no why it's the trawler trying to earn a living.....................:schmoll::schmoll: makes my blood boil..........

Kris......

15,082 Posts
As we made are way back in tonight back up the crouch at about 18.30 there was one person looking rather lonely sitting on the point WE did wave at you but I think you were watching the blue trawler working his way up the river, Great (A) They work all week and as I sit here I bet he is still going up and down that poor old river ggggrrrr oooo.:uhuh::uhuh:

So if you go tomorrow and don't catch you no why it's the trawler trying to earn a living.....................:schmoll::schmoll: makes my blood boil..........

Kris......
How was it today Kris?...Any report?..Im out tomorrow,just me and the g/f

Ron

·
Registered
325 Posts
We were on the boat and gone by 4am got the other side of the heaps by 5,30 ant the wind was getting worse and we called it a day.

We took shellter were we both was the other day had at least 20 good hounds and one tope all on crab.

I will do a report in the morning.

Kris:yeah::yeah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts