World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a session at Holker basically just to let Derek Joseph Dicko try out his new rod and reel in preparation for the Bridlington Open in March. He was highly delighted with his new purchase as he was casting out further than he has done for years, managing to catch 5 flounders. Me i stuck with my trusty Grauvell and managed to land 4 flounders which given the intermittent heavy showers was better than expected. All of the fish landed were returned even though they were of good lengths and quite chunky for this time of year .
Dicko now convinced that he has the armoury to do well in the Open, so look out for the result to see if he succeeds. Me, will continue to drown worms in the FFA club matches to keep the old joints moving. Tight lines .

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well done on catching lads fished the open last year with old dicko top bloke good luck Derek hope you do better than last year cheers for report hedge?

·
Registered
908 Posts
**** weather to be fishing but when your hard core like you and Derek, Harold, what can I say. well done lads, and hope Derek does better than we all did at brid last year, elvis sends his best,
will see all you boys at the first match, green odd, ps elvis said to give his mate the dj a big kiss from him. xxx:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must admit Les it was bloody cold and wet, Missus thinks i'm ready for nut house, no change there then, hope op. problem now cleared, similarly Tyke have can removed from his hand. Looking forward to start of new season as well as good craic with lads.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have lived nearby for 10 years and never knew it was fishable there.can you park nearby or is it a trek over the bay?
thanks in advance.:fish:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts