World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Fished holland haven this morning. had 7 fish in total including a nice pouting. the best thing though was that there seemed to be no crabs about!:clap2: until about 2.5hrs after hightide then they turned up:schmoll:
i used squid and lug with the better fish coming to a big cocktial of them both. good thing is the fish are still about 50 -60 yrds out which helps with my naf casting!

tight lines

sjb

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi all,

Fished holland haven this morning. had 7 fish in total including a nice pouting. the best thing though was that there seemed to be no crabs about!:clap2: until about 2.5hrs after hightide then they turned up:schmoll:
i used squid and lug with the better fish coming to a big cocktial of them both. good thing is the fish are still about 50 -60 yrds out which helps with my naf casting!

tight lines

sjb
thats good i went tuesday night there and had 1 small whiting apart from that there was no bites no nothing well done :clap2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried brighton rd last week with every cast being eaten by crabs. millions of them. i also got snagged on nearly every cast so i think the mud must be either getting worse or more people are losing gear in it!
rember 1 fish is always better than none (my result at brighton rd!!!)

sjb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts