World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[WENT LAST NIGHT GOT THERE ABOUT 5PM WE HAD LUG RAG AND SQUID CAST OUT AND WAS VERY QUITE HAD SOME NOCKS BUT NOTHING AFTER THE THE DARK CAME AND WE HAD 1 CODLING (SMALL) 1 WHITING (NOT BAD) ANOTHER CODLING
(VERY SMALL) THEN AS WE WERE THINKING OF PACKING UP THE ROD WENT CASTING IN AND THINKING MUST HAVE A LOT OF SEAWEED ON THIS AS IT GOT CLOSER IT WAS A DOG FISH 2 TO 3 POUND ABOUT A FOOT LONG NICE FISH SHAME ALL OUR LIGHTS WENT DOWN DUE TO BATTERYS DEAD AFTER THAT WE PACKED UP AT 9;30 PM NOT A BAD NIGHT.

OFF TO HAMPSHIRE NEXT WEEK ON HOLIDAY BUT I WILL GET SOME FISHING IN HE HE :notworthy

· Registered
1,877 Posts
[WENT LAST NIGHT GOT THERE ABOUT 5PM WE HAD LUG RAG AND SQUID CAST OUT AND WAS VERY QUITE HAD SOME NOCKS BUT NOTHING AFTER THE THE DARK CAME AND WE HAD 1 CODLING (SMALL) 1 WHITING (NOT BAD) ANOTHER CODLING
(VERY SMALL) THEN AS WE WERE THINKING OF PACKING UP THE ROD WENT CASTING IN AND THINKING MUST HAVE A LOT OF SEAWEED ON THIS AS IT GOT CLOSER IT WAS A DOG FISH 2 TO 3 POUND ABOUT A FOOT LONG NICE FISH SHAME ALL OUR LIGHTS WENT DOWN DUE TO BATTERYS DEAD AFTER THAT WE PACKED UP AT 9;30 PM NOT A BAD NIGHT.

OFF TO HAMPSHIRE NEXT WEEK ON HOLIDAY BUT I WILL GET SOME FISHING IN HE HE :notworthy
Pretty fat doggie then!!:g:

· Registered
234 Posts

Remember the weight of a pound of sugar? A 12 inch fish 3 pound in weight, might have got the figures slightly wrong...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.