World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
off to the braeky today when to the shop to get bait,lois my daughter got new rod and a presi of geth,thanks for that geth she was made up matey,off we went set up wuth three hook clipped and lois is rod sytraight down the side.Brockster finally turned up at about 10 ish and the banter started.Lois was the first in with a little whiting she was made up,then they just kept coming.We moved then to my favourite peg and the other species started to appear ,brock got a small wrasse down the side and then capnjack joined us,he put a float out and within half an hour he got a wrasse,jammy git whiting were still coming but i dint get my wrasse,brock got a fish which we didnt now what it was hell post a pic on monday when he gets home.Packed up at 5 had to get the boss from work But a good day had ,lois was a happy girl and it was good to see brock again,sorry no pics ive lost them on my camera well pd off

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well done mate, sounds like you all had a good day i`m glad your little girl enjoyed herself.i think it`s priceless when you can take any of your children with you.(and they enjoy it)you can`t beat quality time together,well done once again,Del,

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Well done mate, sounds like you all had a good day i`m glad your little girl enjoyed herself.i think it`s priceless when you can take any of your children with you.(and they enjoy it)you can`t beat quality time together,well done once again,Del,
Nice one Dils good day and well spoken Delboy...............Coastman:clap3:

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
off to the braeky today when to the shop to get bait,lois my daughter got new rod and a presi of geth,thanks for that geth she was made up matey,off we went set up wuth three hook clipped and lois is rod sytraight down the side.Brockster finally turned up at about 10 ish and the banter started.Lois was the first in with a little whiting she was made up,then they just kept coming.We moved then to my favourite peg and the other species started to appear ,brock got a small wrasse down the side and then capnjack joined us,he put a float out and within half an hour he got a wrasse,jammy git whiting were still coming but i dint get my wrasse,brock got a fish which we didnt now what it was hell post a pic on monday when he gets home.Packed up at 5 had to get the boss from work But a good day had ,lois was a happy girl and it was good to see brock again,sorry no pics ive lost them on my camera well pd off

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Well, just back to Scotland after my week down in Anglesey.
went to the B/W 4 times - Sunday night for an hour and Monday morning full flood tide (very cold easterly - no fish but did get a biggish lobster in my bait net), Friday morning fished full flood (lovely day - no bloody fish but did haul up 2 giant Spider crabs the size of coconuts) and finally friday night fished until 2:30am and at last got 2 doggies and 4 whiting (and another lobster and a couple of shrimps in my net as well as the usual velvet swimmers and edible crabs).

Still waiting to get a wrasse )o;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts