World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living about 5 minutes away from our local fish processing factory , me and the other recreational fishermen have access to the fish leftovers of the factory to produce the paste we use to lure in the fish into our fishing spot . In this video i will show you a custom made processing machine done by a friend of mine . The assembly is made of a :
- 2 horse power electric motor
- 1 rotation reducer box
- 1 mill
- that black cone thing we call it a chicken killer .
I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe and share it on your social network .

·
Premium Member
18,120 Posts
Brilliant I used to use something similar it was an old butchers mincing machine but you had to turn it by hand, there's nothing better than a big bag of chum, having said that I remember doing it in Norway and we caught really big flounder & plaice but an hour later all we caught were crabs the buggers were everywhere & wouldn't let go the line lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant I used to use something similar it was an old butchers mincing machine but you had to turn it by hand, there's nothing better than a big bag of chum, having said that I remember doing it in Norway and we caught really big flounder & plaice but an hour later all we caught were crabs the buggers were everywhere & wouldn't let go the line lol
Was it big crabs ?

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
For perfect chum we use a garden shredder, makes short work of schoolie bass and things, need to check the DNA to prove they were bass:D

OK I`m joking about the bass :rolleyes: but not about the shredder.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes m8 Dinner Plate Size, honestly it did cause problems this perticular day as everything was feeding on the bottom, first hour was brilliant then the crabs came in their 100s hanging on to your line & not letting go lol
I wish it was that easy to catch crabs of that size here in my island , crabs are so tasty if we want to catch them here we have to do it by night and it's extremly dangerous .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure if you get a bag full of the mixture your making it will bring them in
The ocean is diferent here we do not have a lot of crabs on our sea bed .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.