World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Filmed on board "Goldfish", my partners and I new superb Cheetah Cat, with my previous Cheetah, " Dartangler", assisting as the back up for filming purposes. Our "apprentice", Ben, is the voice to camera, albeit I was at the helm, as the film producers were keen to film at night for the visual effects, totally oblivious to the added dangers of night steaming in busy waters! As fishermen please do not be misled or pay much attention to the fishing content! If you look closely you might see the pigs fly by! That having been said the producers did make a visually appealing advert for Honda. As long time Honda users, my partners and I were very happy indeed to support Honda in the making of that film and fully endorse their product. Neither they nor Cheetah have ever let us down!

·
Registered
98 Posts
often wondered if luminous lures would work better then non luminous lures anybody know.

·
Registered
203 Posts
often wondered if luminous lures would work better then non luminous lures anybody know.
Interesting question! At the film producers request we were actually trying to get some squid on luminous lures at night. We failed, but it does work at times. I fly fish for sea- trout at night a lot. I have some flies fitted with luminous microlights, but in several years of trying I have yet to take a trout on them, whereas I am very successful on identical flies without the light! I have caught a lot of bass on bait at night, but have never tried a luminous lure! The bass in the film were not caught on luminous lures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts