World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item number: 320090349226 anyone know who stocks these without having to order one from hong kong!!!! i,ve seen them used and appear to work well anybody else tried them??i,ve got the t bar but seem to struggle somehow cheers steve

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ron Thompson used to do a similar thing but they tend to bend and or break. Best left in Hong Kong. Keep practising with the T-bar, far better then any fancy dehooking gizmo.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I got some giant sea disgorgers from Askari which work really well for deep hooked fish, and they were really cheap - 99p for 2. This is their item number: 003760.85.585

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
this one came as a free gift on sea dangler a few years back and is a bigger version than the one i use for course fishing i find it {when uses correctly } to be just as handy as my forceps

i have seen them being sold and there around the quid mark ,as in course fishing i find the plasitic implaments better than metal as it causes less damage when unhooking

tightlines............................daz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.