World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished hillhead last night and what an amazing session had 12 smoothies nothing was huge that i reeled in but all give a good account for themselves.
even though i did have the 1 that got away tale was fishing 2 rods and cast my second rod out and rod 1 went over so put my rod in the stand to get it in. NO TIME TO SET THE RACHET!!:nono: got it in as i was releasing it i heard my buddy call me quick jay your rod to wich point was travelling past me at speed caught it and my rod was bent in half SNAP! :sad:
I THOUGHT I HAD CAUGHT A JET SKI OR SOMETHING THE SPEED IT SHOT OFF.

But cannot complain what so ever because had a great session the smallest was around 6 pounds must of been some serious fish there coz i see tip lights flying everywhere and screams of quick ur rod all along the wall. LOVE THIS TIME OFF YEAR :fishing:

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fished hillhead last night and what an amazing session had 12 smoothies nothing was huge that i reeled in but all give a good account for themselves.
Even though i did have the 1 that got away tale was fishing 2 rods and cast my second rod out and rod 1 went over so put my rod in the stand to get it in. No time to set the rachet!!:nono: Got it in as i was releasing it i heard my buddy call me quick jay your rod to wich point was travelling past me at speed caught it and my rod was bent in half snap! :sad:
I thought i had caught a jet ski or something the speed it shot off.

But cannot complain what so ever because had a great session the smallest was around 6 pounds must of been some serious fish there coz i see tip lights flying everywhere and screams of quick ur rod all along the wall. Love this time off year :fishing:
snapped 18lb line like it was bait elastic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.