World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late July and Early August

Not had a great deal to post picture wise, have been out a few times but the fish were not up to your demanding standards, so here are a few sub standard pictures

I mean the fish not the anglers!!

most of our time has been spent in the Middles or in the “garden” got a feeling we have been going to the wrong places.

should have gone to Canada with Ron

But I’ll bet he did not get one as small as this

Yesterday (Sunday) was a real wash out, in lots of ways, the weathermen (wrong again), the water (gin clear), and the fish gone away on their holidays, a couple of hounds, and small bass and mackerel, Got to thank Alan for the sausages onions and rolls and Peter for the Pizza, and Steve for doing the Chefery. Apart from that not a lot more to be said.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Never mind john. You've gotta be out there to catch 'em and I'm beginning to forget what its all about. Been along while.Could almost smell them bangers though and bet some good banter was had by all.
The tartan piscatorial adventure beckons (2 weeks in Luce Bay) and it should be fun to see if I can remember what this fishing lark is all about. Never seen a whiting with a sporren.:busted_co

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
But I’ll bet he did not get one as small as this

Mike sneaked that one on board without telling anybody, i remember hearing a call ' :fishing1: get the net :fishing: ' above all the banter going on.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Never mind john. You've gotta be out there to catch 'em and I'm beginning to forget what its all about. Been along while.Could almost smell them bangers though and bet some good banter was had by all.
The tartan piscatorial adventure beckons (2 weeks in Luce Bay) and it should be fun to see if I can remember what this fishing lark is all about. Never seen a whiting with a sporren.:busted_co
What kind of head gear are you taking with you Graham...something modest i hope.

Just had 30 chilli/chocolate sausages & 50 beef burgers with stilton made, i will try to keep some back for your return from the Haggis country.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you get my text re Drummore?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts