World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well up here around Anglesey the weather has been a bit blowy recently to say the least, and after my purchase a couple of weeks ago I've been dying to get out to try the new rod and reel combo. Not sure how productive the lures are around here this time of year but hey, it would still be nice just to get out and see what the new gear is like. Also along with this poor run of weather it seems I've developed a "habit" in purchasing new shiny toys too! And the kid in me looks forward to finishing work to see what mr postman has bought today! Since the rod and reel purchase two weeks ago I've now added a Seaspin pro q 120, 2 duel lipless lures, 2 megabass zonk gartride yoro yoro lures and last night itchy fingers got the better of me once again when I found 2 tackle house feed shallow lures for £30 delivered! I've since logged in to ebay to find I've made a few quid on some old odds and ends that I'm going to convert into a couple of fiiish black minnow lures, been looking at them in the 10g and 12g sizes? What do you guys think? Once they are added to basket and paid for I believe if the weather doesn't improve I may have to seek "help" :wacko:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I had 2 fiish black minnows delivered today, 1 was the black minnow 90 (10g), the other was the black minnow 120 (25g), both came with a spare body..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts