World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alreet lads me a mate from work went down the beach on friday for a few hours with a 10a of rag and 4 mackie for bait...only went down to try me new toy out got a zziplex ZF250 and had a good time few other down but nowt doing i only had the one flattie and me mate blanked again...was glad i did not blank with me new toy took me ages to get off the stick with me conflex had to go on roker pier for a few ******`s to brake it in....mr xcast came down with his dad in the 4x4 and had a bit crack on cheers for going to look at me reels mate..feel like a tackle tart now as i just got a century kompressor match and 525 super mag brand new for a sniff of £250....so over time is a must for the next few weeks

G

·
well done on the flattie :clap3::clap3: shaun i think you done well to get that yesterday.Did you get that from were i said to go?? We would of stopped down longer but she wanted her tea so had to dash. :uhuh: i would leave the beach till next week as it was still big down there today and the water is brown for about 1/2mile out. :uhuh: so that will knock the flatties and wot ever else is about off till the water clears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts