10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

johnies first welsh bass

ilsf

blank_kings weedfish

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wow ! Havent seen sea foam like that for a long time! Guess theres a lot of protein in the water and the wave action is scuzzing the stuff up!

many bites?

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow ! Havent seen sea foam like that for a long time! Guess theres a lot of protein in the water and the wave action is scuzzing the stuff up!

many bites?
hi lads yes it was blowing and yes there was more froth there than rocklings beard and there a few bites most casts the bass fell to peeler/rag cocktail but wow as we got there we spotted a platform up on the rocks to fish over high water ?well if we did we would have been dead we decided to fish high up on the pebbles instead wise move..will fish there again no probs tightlines andy ilsf..

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent photos, but what was uncle fester doing there? Lol.
ohh nasty lol hey i was hiding from the wind it was freezing good sesh though really good mark it screamed bass all over the place i will fish there again but next time fish it 2 hours before low then 3 hours up. baits used were crab/rag/blow/sand eel.and crab won the day tight lines andy ilsf aka fester..lol:clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi dai no mate i did'nt catch only the bass in the pic was caught by johnie who you will meet next sunday it's a good mark dai like i said fish it 2 hrs b4 low and 3 up see you sunday andy ilsf..

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pics, keep up the good work of not catching.:) :) :) :) After Sunday, you can catch as many as you like.:)
hey thats not fair i caught a weed fish or 3 huge waves and i caught a cold you take that back lol and my wellies caught half the bristol channel as well so all in all a good day out for me lol.:clap3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts