World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassapening lads first post in a while as my internet been dwn but my fishing off the shore has been aswell unfortunatly lol we all get them bad blanking spree,s an after getting that frustrated an nearly turning into a 100% boat angler lol ...i broke it last night lol .....it was our monthly club comp wth dow sac an it was at the domes on west aberthaw so i met sausagearse dj fish an the rest of the gang an we headed off armed with plenty of leads an some fresh devons afte a nightmare first hour an half ...blow up 2 reels as i forgot they had new line on grrrrr put that dwn 2 rushing lol dj had his first run but unfortunatly droped it then i had a screamer then straight after which resulted in my first hound of the night weighing 9lb 4oz (a new personal best) then dj,s rod doubled over an he landed his first ever hound well done mate (forgot the weight sorry mate) sausagearse comes running over 2 congratulate an take a pic of dj,s hound an a peice of metal went straight through his boot ouch ****ing with blood :sad:..i has another run but unfortunatly dropped it sausagearses foots bandaged up(with dj,s rag lol) an a fresh crab out i had another run with i landed was another starry 6lb result knowing that i hadnt won an i run out of crab i decided 2 pack up an chill with the lads very enjoyable session an my first proper session dwn the domes so i gained some experiance ...ill let jonny rotten bottom fill u in on the winners lol lets just say experiance took over down ther last night here some pics any way until my next post darren_s ............................lead head on the unity sunday should be a good 1 ..:fishing1:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Well done lads, i heard Gareth come 2nd and won some dosh, jammy git lol...:thumbs:

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Well done lads........darren for yor pb
dj for popping your smoothound cherry lol
and sausagearse for winning some wonga and stabbing your foot.
Should have stuck your foot in the water.......attracted some tope.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Lol piece of rusty metal straight threw bottom of my boot an a inch into my foot off to Ava tetnus tmz apart from tha the train gathered momentum an kicked some arse I was guna pack up after going into shock lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
well done on the hounds lads and to the guy who got a spike threw his boot and stuck it out fishing right to the end thats keen angling for you:thumbs:you must of had a couple of hundred pound in weight between you all,as I'm just a light tackle fisherman I also picked up a few tips and having a chat with some of the boys I will be on it next season with the right gear for them hounds.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah I stuck it out m8 was on a roll hound after hound hard work reelin um i'n wiv 1 leg lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I stuck it out m8 was on a roll hound after hound hard work reelin um i'n wiv 1 leg lol
peg leg the legend hop along soldier:clap:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Some cracking sport there boys. Is the Welsh Starry Shore Record still 21lb 4oz caught in 1998 at Aberthaw by Cardiff angler Mike or Martin Coles?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some cracking sport there boys. Is the Welsh Starry Shore Record still 21lb 4oz caught in 1998 at Aberthaw by Cardiff angler Mike or Martin Coles?
i would imagine a welsh record hound would come off aberthaw east or west but if im honest i aint got a clue lol :nerd:

·
Registered
643 Posts
got told in gary evs today that bobby radman had an 18lb common down aberthaw on weds nice fish :fishing1:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got told in gary evs today that bobby radman had an 18lb common down aberthaw on weds nice fish :fishing1:
i text u that yesterday gaz :fishing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts