World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No weed but a screaming southerly....great surf running three fat schoolies then it died off, no keepers, 6oz just about held its own, nice to be out but couldnt see any other nutter braving it. Tight lines!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well done on getting out in the rough conditions. I braved it from midday until 9 yesterday for a blank. I'm guessing the fish don't like it much when it is rough.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There are a few other nutters in Sussex. PP, Jeff Smith and I had a few hours wading in the surf and fishing big baits last night. Only one run between us but the weed was OK until later on and just for once it wasn't lashing with rain.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gonna go and have another Bash tonite and have two rods out....make abit more of an effort:yeah:

I waded abit but left it too late, starting getting interesting trying to stand up lol :thumbs:
Like you say hope the rain keeps off.....probably shouldnt of said that.:uhuh:

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,040 Posts
No weed about and a nice surf running in Shoreham this evening.. switching between big squid and macky baits produced just one schoolie, sure there'd be more if using fresh worm or crab baits but it's the lunker I'm after and the lunker I shall get:thumbs:

·
Now in Littlehampton
3,474 Posts
but it's the lunker I'm after and the lunker I shall get:thumbs:
There are some out there Tommy it's just that they seem to fall to the guy fishing next to me at the moment, he pulled another decent one out tonight. I could seriously go off that Simon fella if he keeps getting all the bites while we're fishing together, in fact my few half decent Bass this year have all come when I haven't been fishing with him!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts