World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,129 Posts
Great bit of kit, awesome, could be a problem carrying it out to the spit at aust on the Severn, about a mile walk from the car..........I was worried about my weight but having seen the yanks in the video...I worry no longer, but by the same token if they carry this item of kit around for a year or two could be a great break through in loosing weight. lol.......Mick.

·
Registered
142 Posts
pmsl, imagine the police/public if all anglers were doing this, they would think we were going to war on them lol would still buy one

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good bit of kit for the long flat beaches where distance is a must.
But..... getting it there is a no-no unless you have it fitted to, or mounted on a tackle trolley.
Wonder if you need a firearms certificate to use it?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Saw something similar on gobsons fishing programme with frozen bait bullets. Mount it on a golf trolley I suppose. Don't think it would work with a multi. I have often thought about asking a boarder or kayaker to take a full baited rig out to the end of my line. Anyone actually done that?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Saw something similar on gobsons fishing programme with frozen bait bullets. Mount it on a golf trolley I suppose. Don't think it would work with a multi. I have often thought about asking a boarder or kayaker to take a full baited rig out to the end of my line. Anyone actually done that?
Good luck.
Hope you don't hit anything too big that runs though.

No chance of doing it here would need about 5lb of lead to hold bottom.

Even if that held bottom.

G

·
Just take it to a puddle pig lake and fill it with particles and carpet the whole place with them :) Imagine their faces Lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah back in Spain I would kayak both mine and my fathers bait far away into the sea. We used to catch double figure guilthead bream and flatties.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Actually the concept is very similar, if not the same, to the potato launchers. I guess anybody could built it as its really simple, and adapt it for fishing.. a pvc barrel fitted to a pvc chamber and some deodorant or anything containing butane. Dont think there would be any legal issues..

·
Registered
18 Posts
All great until your forget to take your bail arm off! Bye bye rod!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'd love a double figure guilt head, absolute fish of a lifetime. Spain May have to be a future holiday destination...
Its really nice down there, but of your going for fishing you better adhere to the fishing fees the local goverments are putting in place for shore angling, shame. Dont get caught using this bait bazooka thing over there : ) you would be harshly charged...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts