World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three days of rain, thought we would take a walk along Pakefield beach. Parked the car in the car park at the end of Cliftonville road, opened the door to be greeted by the stench of rotting fish. Now I am sure all good anglers will be sickened by the pictures, but it only goes to show that sea angling still holds its quota of brain dead morons.
As usual with these sad people there was a bin 6 yards away, but why bring the fish up the cliff if they weren't to be kept in the first place ?
We all know that there is a glut of whiting these days, but that gives no one the right to just kill everything they catch. I just don't understand why putting them back is so difficult, isn't it just common decency to do that..obviously not with these superstars.
I only hope that whoever it is sees this and the
Plant Grass Groundcover Terrestrial plant Soil
Automotive parking light Plant Hood Leaf Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

disgust it creates, but then again they would probably be proud to see pictures of how many they caught. Not posted for some time but just had to show this !
Plant Groundcover Terrestrial plant Grass Soil

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
what a waste , i can only think they were in a bag that split and perhaps with nothing else to put them in were left, really cant think why someone would carry them there just to leave them. Sad sight all the same and yes not a good thing for people to see . Wouldnt think they had been there long as foxes and gulls would have cleaned up as was suggested by Gary k .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what a waste , i can only think they were in a bag that split and perhaps with nothing else to put them in were left, really cant think why someone would carry them there just to leave them. Sad sight all the same and yes not a good thing for people to see . Wouldnt think they had been there long as foxes and gulls would have cleaned up as was suggested by Gary k .
They'd been there long enough to stink of rotten fish !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts