World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planing to fish at Brighton marina this sunday (spring tide) for bass and cod or any thing else i can eat and im wondering what rig/s and bait to use. im looking for for fish that i can take home. Any help on this matter would be most helpfull. Also any one who is fishing from there on sunday (3 hours before and 2 hours after high tide please e mail me if you wouldnt mind helping and giving some advise).

CAI

·
Registered
423 Posts
Don't live down that way anymore but I would imagine peeler crab, sandeel and possibly lures would do it! I find that a simple silver lure works up here or a red eel.

However as you're in the balmy south it might be a different kettle of fish (so to speak).

Good luck

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
caiinit said:
Im planing to fish at Brighton marina this sunday (spring tide) for bass and cod or any thing else i can eat and im wondering what rig/s and bait to use. im looking for for fish that i can take home. Any help on this matter would be most helpfull. Also any one who is fishing from there on sunday (3 hours before and 2 hours after high tide please e mail me if you wouldnt mind helping and giving some advise).

CAI

My god what a can of worms- try doing a search on here m8 as there have been hundreds of posts on this subject and then - if you can't find anything try asking and maybe be a bit more specific ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts