World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mike,

this is a great resource, especially for free, how exactly do you finance this!! i've run a few non-fishing sites in the past all of which i've had to give up due to bandwidth problems and costs.

is there anything we can do as members that "helps" you support what is a great site it would be a shame to lose it.

ta, and thanks for the new look, first time i've been on since you did it, thanks :)

jackie

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I do the same Leon but I like the links at the side of the screen.
Click
You know the ones underneath the index.
Click
The blue bit with the white writing.
Click
Just underneath starting with Holiday partners.
Click
I like the ones at the top of the page as well, don't get me wrong.
:D Click, :D Click, :D Click

Being serious for a change Mikes contract with the advertisers on ths page forbids him from saying how he gets paid so this is one you will have to work out for yourself.

Was that a click I heard :eek:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm not a techie, but I think the penny has just dropped, you can probably hear the wheels turning.

Without divulging any commercial confidences, could somebody please confirm if I am correct in assuming that it would be better for the site if I were to do my surfing for gear through sites linked to this site from than direct. Obviously I can only do it if there is a link for what I need.

If this is the case, I must do more surfing. The site must be protected. Actually, I like that. Can one of you techies tell me how to enter it as my sign off, or whatever it is called.

Mike I'd rather you did not fix the wink, I don't want blokes winking at me. I don't mind the ladies.

Fred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts