World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am in longrock sometimes, pzwill is (i assume) from penzance :confused: , Vaughan, is in the area also.

which other members are from that area of cornwall???

Fawlty - where are you from? Devon?

·
The Bean Counter
44,136 Posts
I live in Malvern in Worc's but my heart is in Mousehole. I try and get down as many times in the year as possible. My first Pollack was caught from the harbour wall and since then i've been hooked. Next trip down will be 23rd July so I'll be asking for further fishing info nearer the time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
snaggle,

I am also only an occassional visitor now (as i am abroad), iI will be there for the month of July, i will meet up with Vaughan sometime. Send him a PM maybe we can all meet up somewhere??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Penzance, fishing all around west cornwall.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live near Redruth, mostly fish the North Coast of Kernow and the Plymouth area, as I used to live down there. Had 10 bass and 2 chogfish at a new mark my mate's found near Plymouth on Saturday, definately be going back there!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds a good spot!! hope u get more next time :D

anyone know if its worth fishing around bosigran any more? went a few times and only got cold! not sure if we were in the right spot tho!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Still worth the effort. Good fishing for pollack here, 9lber caught last summer.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will,

can u give me directions to the main spot at bosigran please, from the car park/climbers hut???

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry, but have never actually fished this mark! ive just heard of it and known it to be good for pollack! im sure someone on here will know more in terms of directions. From what ive heard its quite a climb to get down to the actual mark.

will

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm from the St Austell area. Fishing anywhere in Cornwall with the occasional raid into England.

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

T

·
0 Posts
I hail from Camborne, fish the usual local marks in West Cornwall.
have been known to fish Cremyll on the Tamar, be very interested to know how to get to Barn Pool though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello,

i am new to the forum... thought it about time someone gave the news and views from North Cornwall proper.

fishing on me boat and around the shore near Boscastle. Always found Trebarwith nr Tintagel very good for Bass on Sandeel or Rag. Pluggin in summer is superb at low tide around the rocks... but watch the Tide!

Mackeral are around now and i have had bass to plugs on the boat around Trebarwith.

Anyone else had much joy up here?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
like u ian am surprised at the amount of people from w.cornwall! i cant wait to get back in july to get back and do a bit of fishing!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey,
Just to let you know another cornishmen on the forum, from the helston-lizard area.... is there anyone else from that way?

Keep on fishin'

·
Registered
136 Posts
Vaughan,
Oh right, you ever fished Kennack Sands... wondering if anything is being caught there. Been on a couple of trips there with not even a bite.
And if anyone is catching anything in this area?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 60 Posts