World Sea Fishing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
I added Adblocker earlier (I always had it on my other phone before it died), tuned into here and up pops that annoying sign. :(

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
57,646 Posts
I added Adblocker earlier (I always had it on my other phone before it died), tuned into here and up pops that annoying sign. :(
Once your on the site you shouldn't get it.
Once logged in .....stay logged in :)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
No signs of this little beast yesterday on my tablet...this morning at 0630hrs my mobile phone went off...and there it was. I couldn't get rid of it, no matter how I tried...but still no signs of it on my tablet. Both run Android systems and both have AdBlocker installed.

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
57,646 Posts
No signs of this little beast yesterday on my tablet...this morning at 0630hrs my mobile phone went off...and there it was. I couldn't get rid of it, no matter how I tried...but still no signs of it on my tablet. Both run Android systems and both have AdBlocker installed.
Can you let me know if this persists mate?

·
Registered
23,080 Posts
17.00 hrs Wednesday 20 June ish
I had to give in and agree at the end of the day to let them adbomb me yesterday for it totally locked the screen up.

One big dose of ad-immunity medicine has now been taken as unfortunately none of the ads that appear on site appeal to me .

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I still get this on iPad and phone.. I assume it is something to do with adchoices. Other sites are easy to turn off, but can’t see where you go to switch them all off.. if I press no it tells me I will still get ads that may not be tailored to me. Does this mean my site activity is tracked by third parties? And information shared?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I've just had it now on my desktop and yet was still logged in from previous sessions?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thanks Nick, I'll do that if it comes back. Regards.

Reactions: Nick Phillips

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It still does it when I am on the site with my android phone but less so on my laptop

21 - 40 of 91 Posts