World Sea Fishing Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Sea Trout Fan
5,973 Posts
Once you are logged in and ticked the little box to stay logged in you shouldn't see the data prompt thing again.
You need to be accepting cookies so that your computer etc knows not to keep allowing the pop ups.

Nick

Hi Nick,

My browser is set to always allow cookies and I have ticked the box to stay logged in. I still get that pop up every time.
I'm using an old iPad with an older version of i.o.s, so may be something to do with that.

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
Hi Nick,

My browser is set to always allow cookies and I have ticked the box to stay logged in. I still get that pop up every time.
I'm using an old iPad with an older version of i.o.s, so may be something to do with that.
Could be mate, that really could be the issue.

Nick

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Not just this site it's everywhere when you search on line, using Ad blocker helps but obviously they don't want you to block ads as it pays them money.

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
No mate..I use the wifes IPad...only happens on that device..not on laptop or phone.
Happens every time I click on the forum..even to put an icon on someone’s post..or to change topics..

·
Registered
976 Posts
never had it happen on my samsung...got no ad blockers either!!there's always one small ad at bottom of screen when looking at the forum which doesn't get in the way or cause the page to not load up...apple products seem to be worse for the sort of ads that stop u using the site normally

·
WSF Administrator
56,955 Posts
No mate..I use the wifes IPad...only happens on that device..not on laptop or phone.
Happens every time I click on the forum..even to put an icon on someone’s post..or to change topics..
Maybe bin the iPad mate lol

81 - 91 of 91 Posts