World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all

After lurkin about, and my other forum going deathly quite, hope you dont mind if i join the fun.

Winter has been sadly totally dominated by work and maintaining domestic harmony, with the exception of the odd trip to the Solway Coast for dabs, flounders, and my lesser spotted friends ( who appear to stalk me relentlessly everywhere I go. :unsure:

Anyway as the song says the summertime is hear and it's time to dig the gear out and plan a trip or two. Have been pouring over the map and although have had some success at Sunnart and Etive in the past was thinking of a wee expedition somewhere a bit different. Was thinking of either Kerrera or Lismore looking at maps and charts, it looks as though there would be at least decent pollock fishing and I am assuming that the bottom fishing would be similar to other marks in the area.

Does anyone have any experience of fishing these islands that can maybe provide a step for a hint. Any assistance gratefully received :notworthy

Cheers

Davie

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Davy

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.

Am assuming that their is not much experience out there of shore fishing on these islands, which might make it very interesting indeed.

Hoping to go middle of June and will post results.

Davie

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Good luck Davy - Gie it laldy !!!!!!!!!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Hiya Davie

Welcome to the forum. Loads of guys on the site from down your way.

I'm sure they can answer all yer questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts