World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to take my 7yr old to eastbourne pier tomorrow just any info on how its fishing would be great help, got baits,rag,black lug,mack,sandeels,tiger prawn,squid.

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
not fished it in ages mate, so can't really help, if it's a nice sunny day, it might be worth trying for the garfish, sandeel of macky strip at varying depths and let the tide take it as far as you can see it !

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for that was gonna float fish for a bit

·
12,846 Posts
aye, it might be a little early for them, but the shallower water will be warmer than the deeper water if the sun sits on it all day, i had one from sandown pier last week, and i hear worthing has had some too, so it won't be long !

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gars are comming up at brighton marina at the mo also plenty of small pollock at newhaven will post report on how my son outfished me again

·
12,846 Posts
doh, shoulda gone to the pier after all, forgot you were going there,

still, despite the rubbish sandeels i bought today (crabs ate the lug and left the sandeel mush !), and the total lack of fish, i did enjoy 2hrs near langley point, plenty of hotties in bikini's, and half hour before i packed up, a rather pretty redhead, who wasn't in a bikini :blink: settled down right near me:blink: , very nice indeed !!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you were better of where you were the fishing was dreadfull only o couple of very small pollock came out to about 10 anglers 2 of them to my sons rod so he out fished me yet again, i lost 4 rigs to the muscles and one float to the pier gonna go out tommoz to newhaven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts