World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite lads nd lasses. Hope everyones well. i aint been on here in a few weeks getting personal life sorted out. Any ways aint wet a line in ages so looking at getting out probs the weekend one day/night. Gonna have a look through all the posts that have been made since ive been gone (got alot of reading :unsure:lol). Anyone give me the general low-down on whats happening lately? Dont look like the summer fish are in yet and with the sea getting up this week looks like i came back at just the wrong time as usual lol. Im not botherd about catching huge fish just want a few hours sport thats all. Cheers:drunk::)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
well come back greg

hope all is well on the personal front!

nowt much happening any where at the moment mate! think everyone is waiting for the macky now!!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome back mate... i,ve been away too..hols... hope your doing ok mate & it,s good to see your up for some fishing... holderness fished well while it was calm and a few are showing up your way now it,s roughed up a bit going on recent threads... get yourself out with a few lads and catch some fish mate........ Chris

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Welcome back Gregg, just in time for the summer :) Makes a nice change being able to get out fishing in a T-shirt and not a dirty great floaty

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks lads. Cant wait for my little holliday in a couple of weeks bill, infact i cant wait to just get back out to the coast lol. Let you's know how it goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts