World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be fishing there in two weeks time just starting to get curious as to how the fishing is and what is being caught.
Also what are the recomended tactics and baits. need info A S A P

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Isac
the fishing hasnt been the best of late, but if you let us know what you are looking for i'm sure we can point you in the right direction and make the most of your stay. I will P.m. you my mobile no. and hopefully help you get amongst the fish.
Good luck

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Will be fishing there in two weeks time just starting to get curious as to how the fishing is and what is being caught.
Also what are the recomended tactics and baits. need info A S A P
HI Mate,

In addition to what baitdigger said, there are some marks in the area producing conger with one of 20+ being caught the other day. Castle Point and The Bridges of Ross are both rough ground marks and are producing eels.

Also there are Bass being caught on other marks within drivable distance from Kilkee.

By any chance are you part of the group arriving on the 8th August?

cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI Mate,

In addition to what baitdigger said, there are some marks in the area producing conger with one of 20+ being caught the other day. Castle Point and The Bridges of Ross are both rough ground marks and are producing eels.

Also there are Bass being caught on other marks within drivable distance from Kilkee.

By any chance are you part of the group arriving on the 8th August?

cheers
I sure am happyguy73 I have already spoken to you on a previous post about the price of sandeel I think i sentyou a pm a while back.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
HI Isac1960,

I messaged Bigcod the other night, myself and baitdigger should be able to meet up with ye for a few sessions when ye are over.

Looking forward to wetting a line with ye :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts