World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:marinheir
well im off tommorow for a chug out ,hows it fishing at the moment ,full report will be left when i get in ,hopefully i will come back smiling lol, are the towers fishing any good?:help:

·
Banned
433 Posts
:marinheir
well im off tommorow for a chug out ,hows it fishing at the moment ,full report will be left when i get in ,hopefully i will come back smiling lol, are the towers fishing any good?:help:
Bit big the tides for the towers i would think .Fishing should be ok if you tuck yourself behind a bank ,a few good bass about a the moment along with the usual hounds and rays .

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bye2:thanks for that off to bed now 4 am start full report coming

·
Registered
102 Posts
Fished Thorpe Bay End Of Seafront On Thursday And Had A Few Bass Biggest Being A 4lb Er Sunday Blanked And Again Early Hours This Morning Blanked Again Only Found Out Yesterday That The Navy Boys Were Down Here Again And They Detonated Another Artillery Shell That They Had Found Apparently They Took It A Mile Out And Bang So Thats Stuffed Up The Fishing Along The Southend Bit For At Least A Week

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Fished Thorpe Bay End Of Seafront On Thursday And Had A Few Bass Biggest Being A 4lb Er Sunday Blanked And Again Early Hours This Morning Blanked Again Only Found Out Yesterday That The Navy Boys Were Down Here Again And They Detonated Another Artillery Shell That They Had Found Apparently They Took It A Mile Out And Bang So Thats Stuffed Up The Fishing Along The Southend Bit For At Least A Week
Hi Arclight, welcome to the site :clap3:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Welcome to the site arclight. The tides are dropping this week from highs last weekend. Water should clear nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts