World Sea Fishing Forums banner

hows this for service

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  fizz 
#1 ·
having read a thread about fish n strips i thought wot the hell i would order some off the net so i went to innovations site ordered them yesterday and they were here first post this morning brilliant i just hope they work would like to think they might give me the edge will try them as soon as and will post the results.

#6 ·
i bought bag a worms red & brown fish n strips green & a bag of mixed . not sure how to put the worms on the hook though and if its worth doing a cocktail of artos and real stuff or just put out doubles with one real &one arto i suppose theres allsorts of combos with tworods out just have to wait and see

#8 ·
Hi Beefcake,

Dont waste time asking, just get on the phone and place the order now and ask them to post them first class!!!!!

Cheers

Drew

#9 ·
not sure were u live i live in west sussex the company is in felixstow suffolk .the bag o worms come in either brown or red .as i have said havent had time to try them yet but hopefully i will be going friday morning when i finish my night shift

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.