World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi havent been out for a while now,,,due to no money,,,but have an opportunity to fish this weekend :clap2: and it will be the humber in the bays, anyone fished the humber recently? any good tips advice greatly welcomed. thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
there has been a lot off rain water in the river this week this will not help but the tides are good so there may be some bass my boat trip looks like it will be off with this wind :boat:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
fished bay 18 tonight, just to use bait up really. loads of small yting and flounders.mate had a codling of about a pound. next bay up 19 guy had a nice sole.. 35cm's

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for the replys gents will try it tomoz night wasnt bay 18 a bit of a high bay with the tides being so big because from my understanding the higher the tide the lower the bay and vice verser.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
cheers for the replys gents will try it tomoz night wasnt bay 18 a bit of a high bay with the tides being so big because from my understanding the higher the tide the lower the bay and vice verser.
there was a good tide running,but no real problems. back of ciba's could be well worth a go. good luck trev

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fished bay 12 tonight using 2 rods one with a 2 hook flapper size 4 hooks and the the other rod using 2 hook flapper size 1/0 hooks, using lug/rag/maddies/squid as bait at all different distances...i blanked not even a bite, gutted:yucky:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts