World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if the humber is doing on the hull side? whats being caught and what on? anyone reccommend a spot around hull for a few hours sunday mornin

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do they ever open that locked gate now at Makro? I don't want to make it awkward for the wagon drivers by parking my car but where else do you park with the locked gate?

Skiptonian

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Fished vic dock twice last week, just short sessions with leftover bait. First session had an eel and a flounder, second session 3 flounder. Plenty of bites, would be interesting to do a "proper" session there in the near future.

·
Registered
162 Posts
fished makro on sunday one flattie, there was a competition going on and they only had two flatties and one eel. Old tom who's always on there said he had two flatties airly doors and what we had was it. The gates at the end stay locked appart from official vehicles, ie poilce, council and so on. its all verry quiet at the moment but dont be put off from giving it a go its better then watching Eastenders anyday.: laugh:

·
Registered
457 Posts
fished makro on sunday one flattie, there was a competition going on and they only had two flatties and one eel. Old tom who's always on there said he had two flatties airly doors and what we had was it. The gates at the end stay locked appart from official vehicles, ie poilce, council and so on. its all verry quiet at the moment but dont be put off from giving it a go its better then watching Eastenders anyday.: laugh:
Cheers mate, thanks for the info.

Skiptonian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what they been caught on? i got three flatties on sunday on rag worm. nothing for 3 hours then a mad hour and died off again

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what did you catch em on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, 1st post so err Hello :)

Want to hit the same spot in the next few days so any tips or ideas?
what would be best time? midday? tide is low at 10am and high about 4. (from what I can tell here)

There was a place I read about but cant rember details, something about it being behind b&q or argos. Ist time coast fishing so dont expect much, any good places on the other side of the bridge as in more inland? oh and bait...

should I try and dig for worms, if so where, or just buy them now and later try to dig, again where from?

thanks guys.

·
Registered
162 Posts
if your on about makro its a blody grait big building of the A36 next door to B&Q you ca park on the road side even though most of it is double yellows no body bothers you you can normally fish right through the tides theres usually enough water i find high water and the outward tides the most productive but you can catch any time with luck. ive had some big flatties out this year, and the cod come in winten, lug or rags my first choice, as for digging bait yuo wont do it at makro its a good 10ft from the wall to the mud bellow allthough ive seen people get down to look for leads, its far saffer to just buy them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts