World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap2: :clap3: :g: hi,,,, how is the humber fishing i see this is a very high this week may be this is my week for cod the wife has started to cut up the spuds for the chips, defrosting the peas and has invited all the neighbours ,,,,,,,,,,, so come on trev will it be worth the journey to the wall ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:roll1: :roll1: :yeah:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
:clap2: :clap3: :g: hi,,,, how is the humber fishing i see this is a very high this week may be this is my week for cod the wife has started to cut up the spuds for the chips, defrosting the peas and has invited all the neighbours ,,,,,,,,,,, so come on trev will it be worth the journey to the wall ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:roll1: :roll1: :yeah:
nice scenery... fresh air... what do you want to catch smelly old fish for.
be like me BLANK

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's fishing on and off at mo, but I do think it's picking up again, off back there this week to catch on the big tide myself. Heard tales of 8 and 12lb cod and several in
the 1.5lb/2.5lb region.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i think most blanked last night.... i know i did .. it was blowing a gale and the water was coming over the wall in places... flood warnings for tonight

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
What do you think the prospects are for fishing the wall this weekend- will the fresh water caused by the recent snow put them off, or should this not make much difference?

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
What do you think the prospects are for fishing the wall this weekend- will the fresh water caused by the recent snow put them off, or should this not make much difference?
my way of thinking is if there is a lot of fresh water running down the river it surely must stay in the deep water channels especially on big tides . of course i could be wrong, but i never cancel a trip if it has been raining heavy.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I got it on good authority that the fresh water tends to stay nearer the south bank...... after a lot of "snowmelt" or rainfall the north bank fishes well when it drops off south side.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts