World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do.es anyone know where there web site has dissappeared to:help:
seach.ed the web but no results...AND wats happend to the BOSTON PIRATES??? have they not been catching any fish down there way...not seen any reports from them for a long while.......

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Humber Cruising Association Fishing Club Web site should be back up and running within the next few days, its being updated.
Fishing off Skegness is very poor at the moment due to the wind farm piling operations and also beach replenishment work, maybe that's why they have not posted any reports.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Been out a good few times from skegness,and the fishing has bin good plenty ov Macks,bass and the odd tope and smoothy and that's recently fellas

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been out a good few times from skegness,and the fishing has bin good plenty ov Macks,bass and the odd tope and smoothy and that's recently fellas
:bangin:boston pirates have re-designed their web-site. and will soon be up and running with more fishing informatiom.
Blue Fin 2 we went fishing today caughy mackeral, smoothounds, and plenty of whiting. Looks like the summer species are on the way out and the wimter species are on their way in

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Boston Pirates web site is not fully operating yet it is only a few days old and it is still undergoing initial development. You can however already access it and view it in its incipient stage by entering Boston Pirates small boat angling club into google.
When this site gets fully up and operational you will be able to get good accurate info on the sea angling scene off the Lincolnshire inshore coastline. :bones::bones::bones:

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Boston Pirates web site is not fully operating yet it is only a few days old and it is still undergoing initial development. You can however already access it and view it in its incipient stage by entering Boston Pirates small boat angling club into google.
When this site gets fully up and operational you will be able to get good accurate info on the sea angling scene off the Lincolnshire inshore coastline. :bones::bones::bones:
Like the info that Banksy had an 8lb cod (first cast) from Rodgon's bank in the Humber on Sunday!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Everone,More info on the web site,more pics loaded today and will be getting front page on next week,busy schedule but working on it,by the way codling1 what you doing fishing my mark,was a secret spot till the locals tracked and surrounded me last year,I know I'm a Pirate but the Humber boys are like Indians,anyway,nice fish codling1,hope to be up there soon to stake my claim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts