World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the , tronix wheels fit the humper trolly ,,one of my wheels has a massive cut init and it's unrepairable ,if soooo were can I buy the wheels , cheers all

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
HI MIKE HUMPA TROLLEY WHEELS ARE AVAILABLE
ONLINE IF YOU DONT MIND IMPORTING FROM USA
TYPE IN BEACH CART AND LOOK AT OTHER ITEMS THEY LIST CAB HOLDERS ETC. SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUSY NEED A TYRE THOUGH I THINK TRONIX ARE DIFFERENT BEING GLIDER WHEELS
REGARDS STEVE

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Is that the Humpa lumper one with the grey tyres?
looking at those it looks like it's a split rim with three bolts to hold together.
Do they have a inner tube or just seat like most car tyres?
If can get it apart/inside can bond/glue a patch from inside to seal it.
Something like Tiger seal/polyurethane glue would work as bonds like poop to a blanket but stays flexible.
Something like a thick piece of inner tube would work.
Once on compress with likes of one of those speed clamps

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
THE HL TYRES ARE CCOMPETE SEALED UNITS IN SPLIT RIM WHEELS BUT WHETHER SONIK TYRES ARE INTERCHANGEABLE WITH HL WHEELS I DONT KNOW/ TJE WHEEL TO AXLE ARE CERTAINLY NOT THE SAME BUT HAVING SAID THAT A LOCAL ENGINEERING XO COULD PROBABLY ADAPT THINGS FOR YOU
STEVE

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There are lots of wheelbarrow type wheels on Ebay. The 14" pneumatic with in built ball bearings for £9.99 each are what I have used myself, They fit on a 1/2" dia shaft

Den

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi den ,,iv I' solved the problem found something on YouTube ,how to repair the tyre with a soldering iron ,done it last night worked a treat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts