World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’ve been fishing the sea wall at BOS quite regularly at a few different spots, catching a few bits, but haven’t found anything larger yet...

I was just wondering if the Huntspill Sea Wall is worth a go? It’s equally convenient, so should be able to put the time in, I just can’t find much information about it...

Or am I better off sticking to BOS and waiting for the cod to appear?

Any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi bud hope you're well.
I hear it's dependent on the tides never fished it myself but people do say about fishing the steps not much help I'm afraid. Hopefully should be fishing Burnham either Tuesday or Wednesday evening H/tide and you're more than welcome to join us message me on messenger, kaiih Henson. Some big congers have been landed there. Cheers 4 now bud hopefully hear from soon.tight lines.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Not sure if you're aware but there is a match tomorrow from Minehead sea front to Blue anchor slip way sign in at 2pm cash prizes and tackle prizes.
If interested I'll send you the details a friend and myself are entering.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi bud hope you're well.
I hear it's dependent on the tides never fished it myself but people do say about fishing the steps not much help I'm afraid. Hopefully should be fishing Burnham either Tuesday or Wednesday evening H/tide and you're more than welcome to join us message me on messenger, kaiih Henson. Some big congers have been landed there. Cheers 4 now bud hopefully hear from soon.tight lines.
Not sure if you're aware but there is a match tomorrow from Minehead sea front to Blue anchor slip way sign in at 2pm cash prizes and tackle prizes.
If interested I'll send you the details a friend and myself are entering.
Hi Kaiih,

I’m good thanks, how’re you?

Thanks for that! Sadly I can’t fish tomorrow, but hope to get to Burnham Wednesday night, so let me know if you’re out!

I fished Burnham yesterday and missed a good bite early on that I thought was most likely a conger...

Yaffle

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
The Huntspill wall can throw up some nice fish, and used to be excellent for big yting years ago, but these seem to have gone the last few years.
If you go remember there is a gate which is only open during the sewage works work hours. It's locked all other times.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hello bud I'm afraid i have to pass on fishing this week work commitments + my fishing buddy has hurt his back
(the big girls blouse he's from Taunton)
But will let you know when we are out next. Cheers bud and tight line's.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hello bud I'm afraid i have to pass on fishing this week work commitments + my fishing buddy has hurt his back

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Huntspill wall can throw up some nice fish, and used to be excellent for big yting years ago, but these seem to have gone the last few years.
If you go remember there is a gate which is only open during the sewage works work hours. It's locked all other times.
Thanks Si, I’ll walk up then rather than risk a lock-in! :BigGrin: I think I’ll give it a try as a change if scene, and let you know how I do!

Many thanks.

No worries at all, let me know when you’re next out :)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Thanks Si, I’ll walk up then rather than risk a lock-in! :BigGrin: I think I’ll give it a try as a change if scene, and let you know how I do!

Many thanks.

No worries at all, let me know when you’re next out :)

It's a long walk, from memory ... Only fished it once mind

1 - 13 of 13 Posts