World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and yorks decided to give the rays a weekend off and go for a huss due to the sheit weather sea was humping in and rain hammering down but found ourselfs fishing out of a old bunker all we were missing was a chair each ideal and we had a couple doubles chucked in so not a bad session pics are from my phone so not sure how they will come out cheers mark

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nice session - looks like a very civilised place to fish from. Perhaps you could decorate it? Get an oven, beer & bait fridges etc.

·
Registered
229 Posts
don't spose you'd let on where that spot was would you? Looks really nice and I'm heading down SW in September.....

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
you must be getting old.As you know me and mike stuck it out on the other side in horrendous conditions:wah:............although the 7lb 11 bass did cheer me up:clap2:.Good sesh you had,we should take the play station with us when your free:thumbs:.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds like a good sesh,any chance of a pm with your location,probably never get there but would be intersting to know.
Cheers
Mac

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Nice 1 mark, looks like a cracking little place ;) I'd love to see the faces on any boats coming past seeing the silhoettes of people in the bunker with objects poking out to sea! Team Extreme Anti Terrorism lol.

·
Registered
288 Posts
me and yorks decided to give the rays a weekend off and go for a huss due to the sheit weather sea was humping in and rain hammering down but found ourselfs fishing out of a old bunker all we were missing was a chair each ideal and we had a couple doubles chucked in so not a bad session pics are from my phone so not sure how they will come out cheers mark
nice touch brycee and yorks.Is it hard being as good as u two?

·
Registered
288 Posts
yes he is 46 now hen i feel sorry for him sometimes and carry his rucker,soon as this weather passes we will sort a raying trip Hen ,shocking cant go on like this
think how much easier it is just steppin on the boat and lettin me do all the work. them blondies are waiting for our attention, and you hen you still havent been out on me new toy.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
you must be getting old.As you know me and mike stuck it out on the other side in horrendous conditions:wah:............although the 7lb 11 bass did cheer me up:clap2:.Good sesh you had,we should take the play station with us when your free:thumbs:.
bet your still eating that one steve gone through some chips this week

·
Registered
383 Posts
nice one mark and rob. it looks like a winters day there, weather is breaking next week i hear, so i might have my first ray.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Fished this mark with my lad a while ago Mark, didn`t catch anything but it was daytime.

Lost plenty of tackle though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts