World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined forum today, fished huttoft two hours before and two after hw. wind was off the land and sea flat calm........big fat blank..:schmoll: 240 mile round trip:unsure:

·
Registered
603 Posts
just joined forum today, fished huttoft two hours before and two after hw. wind was off the land and sea flat calm........big fat blank..:schmoll: 240 mile round trip:unsure:
Try looking in the East Coast Forum you get advice there as for huttof my jink place to fish never caught any thing there you should have tried moggs eye just down road i will be down sometime during easter holidays

phil

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try looking in the East Coast Forum you get advice there as for huttof my jink place to fish never caught any thing there you should have tried moggs eye just down road i will be down sometime during easter holidays

phil
cheers phil, i have done ok at huttoft previously, am gonna try moggs eye!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome to the site mate, join in and enjoy.... hope you have a bit more luck on your next session.... other than the crack/banter it,s great to read reports and see some pics. That,s why the N/E Forum is probably the best & friendliest of all the forums on this site..... If you have any questions regarding venues or methods which apply to the N/E region you,ll get the answer,s or at least opinions on here cos they,re all top blokes... tight lines... Chris

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi mate
Unlucky not catching after the drive you had, I should know did the same last week at Moggs! better luck next time mate.
P.R man

·
Registered
122 Posts
sorry to hear your bad day after 240 miles r/t i dont like going 3 miles to blank but i know this happens but welcome to the site mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts