World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could anybody point me in the right direction as regards bait rigs distance and species for fishing huttoft carpark on 30th march any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
could anybody point me in the right direction as regards bait rigs distance and species for fishing huttoft carpark on 30th march any help would be appreciated
hi mate. the only bait to use would be fresh lug, and squid. dont think there is a lot about at the moment.chance of a cod though or an early bass,along with flatties and whiting.try one rod close in and blast the other one out as far as you can. sure you will get a few more replies. good luck trev

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi mate,thats my usual haunt,i normally fish 2 rods,one close in about 50yds and the other about 70/100,i use fresh lug on its own or tipped with squid or mackeral,my best catches have been to the left of the car park,u will see steps at top of the beach and about the third set along,i have caught to the right of car park but never seem to do aswell,things have been slow recently down there but hopefully they should pick up,i havent had cod out yet but plenty of whiting and flatties.i normaly fish single on 1 rod and a triple on the other,hope it helps good look mate...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
hi mate. the only bait to use would be fresh lug, and squid. dont think there is a lot about at the moment.chance of a cod though or an early bass,along with flatties and whiting.try one rod close in and blast the other one out as far as you can. sure you will get a few more replies. good luck trev
DITTO.... Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts