World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the trip down to Huttoft last night with my mate Chris w aka woody.... also met up with Eej from this forum, even though it was blowing a bit it didn,t put us off though the sea state was borderline unfishable.... there was a fair bit of movement in the water and it was difficult to anchor a bait , even though i sent out out good sized lug , squid and cocktail baits it was all to no avail as the fish seemed to be elsewhere... we,ll be down again in the near future i,m sure for another go and it was great to meet Ian (Eej)..... bring on the hounds.... Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
a good night and great to meet Chris (WRC) and Chris (Chris w). I had 210gram grippers on and couldn't hold at Anderby. Followed WRC to a mile north of Huttoft and still blanked. WRC has now bot me all raring to go after some smoothies. Can't wait. Roll on some summer evenings with a light breeze. Cheers lads.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Made the trip down to Huttoft last night with my mate Chris w aka woody.... also met up with Eej from this forum, even though it was blowing a bit it didn,t put us off though the sea state was borderline unfishable.... there was a fair bit of movement in the water and it was difficult to anchor a bait , even though i sent out out good sized lug , squid and cocktail baits it was all to no avail as the fish seemed to be elsewhere... we,ll be down again in the near future i,m sure for another go and it was great to meet Ian (Eej)..... bring on the hounds.... Chris
hi chris.. guess the fish must be waiting for me on 3rd april. fishing from about 3pm at moggs eye with corndawg and anyone else who wants to come,are you free? agree with you on the hounds. trev

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi chris.. guess the fish must be waiting for me on 3rd april. fishing from about 3pm at moggs eye with corndawg and anyone else who wants to come,are you free? agree with you on the hounds. trev
Hi Trev, i,d love to join you on the 3rd but my job is monday to friday... if i get back early enough without an early start the next day i,ll see what i can do mate...Chris

·
Registered
17 Posts
had a good night on saturday with wrc and big eej even though we didn't catch a thing
(story of my life). i think big eej will down all summer after the smoothies.
look forward to seeing you again big eej

woody

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Trev,
great ill be there perhaps not till bit later tho after i finish work so wud be about 5ish unfortunately as long as nothing goes wrong,hopefully you can give me a few pointers,ill be the one in the white vivaro,later mate.....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good report chris.....not be long mate til the hounds arrive looking forward to it

Paul
Can,t wait Paul mate..... your hand should be fully fit by then.... me and Woody got 2 weeks of Florida fishing to do befor then though..... sights set on a tarpon this year & a 15lb + snook..... watch this space.... Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts