World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Well fished huttoft tonight and what a nite,caught 7 flatties of all sizes and 1 bass about 10 inches long which was the last cast of the night,all fish caught on lug and most were caught the last hr before high tide and an hour after,lots of other anglers there be interested to know how they did,going again tomorrow nite,and Paul sorry i didnt see you i was bit late getting there and was rushing about getting set up,anyway guys just thort id drop u all a line haha....Nige....

· Global Moderator
5,202 Posts
Nice one Nige..........

Will have to sort out my match calender,and do another meet there...........

Or somewhere along that stretch of beach.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well fished huttoft again tonight in the same place and caught 2 3lb cod and 2 flatties,a brilliant night and hoping for more this week,all fish were caught on lug again,so hoping to get finished bit earlier and go 2morrow night and fri if poss,good look all.....Nige...

· Global Moderator
5,202 Posts
No wonder I can never catch any when I get there..........:giveup:

Someone beats me too it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll1:

Nice one again by the way.

Will have to sort out somoething,and give Huttoft a try,seeing as I have done Moggs',and Trusthorpe,and the Ferryboat.

How far out was you casting ?...........

· Registered
947 Posts
Hi nidge - sorry we mssed you too on Tues. We were also a bit late and went direct to Moggs. I'm really pleased you had a good session on Tuesday and last night. We blanked with fresh bait etc. I think it must be some thing to do with that pipe thing thats looks like a jetty. I also think the beach has changed in a week at Moggs with a new sandbank appearing near the wall. That can only mean they are pumping sand onto the beach and what with the high tide we could'nt reach the gulleys even if they were still there. Anyway, I might be wrong (probably am), but great to here it's good for you. My grandson Paul is going this evening to Huttoft to fish. He'll be with his mum - I've told him to look out for you. Best Wishes
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!!

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all,well went again tonight spur of the moment thing,same spot,weather was beautiful when got there and first cast 5mins later the rod knocked several times and out came 2 half pound bass much to my surprise what lovely fish they are,i thort my mate was gonna have coronary,anyway the weather turned as quick as that to a brisk northerly and big waves,which kinda put a damper on things 2 whiting and a flatty followed after a long wait and then decided to pack up and go home.Was casting only about 60/70yds out maybe bit closer but the wind tonight made it difficult to cast any distance and with it been a flat beach made it hard to get into any decent water,hoping to go tomorrow night if weather permits,good luck to you......Nige...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.