World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I'M PROBABLY SICK OF IT
13,642 Posts
that is Highcliffe? , this time of year i find it a bit slow there , its good in the summer mind , asuming you are arriving soon i would head east from highcliffe towards hurst shingle bank and fish an ebbing neap tide or head west and try avon beach or steamer point on any tide really but a flooding tide is best , night fishing for best results

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that john I will be there this weekend so might get to steamer piont and have a go. Any particular spot worth a go

·
I'M PROBABLY SICK OF IT
13,642 Posts
no prob , seek out the curved wall that runs for 100 yds or so at steamer and pick a spot along there , if its windy you will find avon beach a little more of a sheltered area to fish , free car park above steamer point, i was going there myself tonight but im going tomorrow night now as it will be a little calmer hopefully

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
no prob , seek out the curved wall that runs for 100 yds or so at steamer and pick a spot along there , if its windy you will find avon beach a little more of a sheltered area to fish , free car park above steamer point, i was going there myself tonight but im going tomorrow night now as it will be a little calmer hopefully
Be sure to get a weed forecast from john and myself :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nic seeing as you're there for a few days, worth walking from Avon beach in Highcliffe all the way along the sea front to Mudeford Quay and then into Christchurch harbour. Couple of cafes on the way (my best mate owned one of them till last year) and a pub at Mudeford Quay. Couple of nice pubs by the harbour as well :thumbs:

·
I'M PROBABLY SICK OF IT
13,642 Posts
And not many fish in your bucket on Mon eve:-(, hope there is a few more in mine tonight:)
you got that right mate , i got smashed lol , oh well , good luck (do u need it ) ? wherever you go , im off out too for couple hours later for a sneaky practice sesh , oh and er , dont forget about my 5.25 m ya bugger :icecream:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts