World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloud Water Sky Afterglow Sunlight
Water Sky Cloud Beach Casting (fishing)
had an great after afternoon stroke evening fishing the parade with my new toy, from the first cast it was whiting so plenty of casting practice and I need it, as it started getting dark the dogs came in for a feed and they were relentless on the menu was Frozen and fresh lug, frozen being the favourite. Dare I say it the dogs were a proper pain in the Harris more so than the whiting can be, I'd lost count of how many I had caught by the end of the night. Total species count, countless whiting plenty of dogfish and one solitary pout fished up to around 9pm. There looks like there was comp on as I haven't seen the parade that busy for along time. A really pleasant fishing session for me thourouly enjoyed.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
At least you were out there and by the sound of it kept busy mate,pity no codling around but still hope!
What's the new toy then Steve?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New toy would be a primo match, lovely rod shows up every little critters nibble. Happy to be fishing Bob, not fussed on wat I catch some days.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
On the evidence provided I have decided and to be confirmed by you STEVE.
Photography seems to be your best avenue?
If you can not cast surely that's the best route.
well done on efforts and nice to hear the fish are so close in lol

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Thanks Steve, it's good to be out, even better to catch a few and good pics to boot.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Thanks for report Steve give me doggies over yting any day but as you said they can be a pain after a while,,,,nice pics....ps yes there was a comp going on....

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
View attachment 316921 View attachment 316920 had an great after afternoon stroke evening fishing the parade with my new toy, from the first cast it was whiting so plenty of casting practice and I need it, as it started getting dark the dogs came in for a feed and they were relentless on the menu was Frozen and fresh lug, frozen being the favourite. Dare I say it the dogs were a proper pain in the Harris more so than the whiting can be, I'd lost count of how many I had caught by the end of the night. Total species count, countless whiting plenty of dogfish and one solitary pout fished up to around 9pm. There looks like there was comp on as I haven't seen the parade that busy for along time. A really pleasant fishing session for me thourouly enjoyed.
great pictures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts