World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, Raymondo94b and Dingbat are down at Hythe / Sandgate on the beach tonight for a few hours. If you are down that way pop along and see us to say hello and see what we haven't caught:unsure:. My tel no is on my profile if you want to find out exactly where.
Is there much being caught down there at the moment. Any suggestions on tactics or bait would give me at least a chance of catching something.
Terry

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Folkestone SAC fished a match on Tuesday night, most went near sangate castle and the rotunda. Won with double figures of dogs and the odd pout. Appararently there were a fair number of schoolies caught, close to being sizeable and one decent bass lost.

Greg

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Had I known earlier I would have got organised to meet you down there! I have not fished since the Dungie trip and am getting wthdrawal symptoms. Hope it was a good session!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You did not miss anything Peter. Just got back at 1.30. Barely a nibble all night between myself, Ray, Dingbat and Whopper.
Whopper reeled in a doggie just as we were packing up that he did not even know was on his line.
A very disappointing night. Lovely weather when we left Tonbridge but as we got past Ashford the fog came in and it stayed with us until about 10pm when it suddenly cleared to give a perfect moonlit night and calm sea, but no fish!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Too calm perhaps? I regularly have beach days (and nights!) like that! I would have got more fish at the market for what Ive paid on bait! But then its great when it all goes right on another day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts