World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the strong winds during the week, it was dropping off nicely on Friday for another houndin session. Even better was the fact that Dave was up in the lakes running up and down mountains. With the score at 57-48 in Daves favor I had a great chance of catching him up or even over taking him. Took a load of my biggest top quality Welsh peeler, plenty of extra rigs and even spare batteries for the headlamp. Nothing was being left to chance. This was to be THE session to end all sessions. And I caught.......sod all! Not a sniff. Rang Dave to give him the good news and he said "ha ha, you had one chance and you blew it"
Bar steward. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
never mind C. it could have been worse. you could have been galloping about on them fells with him.:nono:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I did have a moment while having a pint in the ODG that i thought i should be joining you bagging up on the hounds but no it was your moment of glory ! Hard luck they are one of the hardest fish to predict off our coast ,you do need a touch of luck

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
I did have a moment while having a pint in the ODG that i thought i should be joining you bagging up on the hounds but no it was your moment of glory ! Hard luck they are one of the hardest fish to predict off our coast ,you do need a touch of luck
apre fell running in the old dungeon. thats just about my style.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
never mind C. it could have been worse. you could have been galloping about on them fells with him.:nono:
To look at me Bill you'd think I was one of them mountain running iron man type of people, but surprisingly I'm not.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I get out of breath looking at google maps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts