World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the worlds smallest whiting, i swear!!!

As earlier posts indicated, I met up with Ginge (Ben) and his mate, for a session today, for thornies, and conger, and we got......................Sweet FA!!!!!!

Put out some 2 hook flappers for flatties and whiting early on, and caught possibly 4 of the smallest whiting i have ever seen! Kerry followed with 2 of the cousins of the family, and that was it for the day!

Ben had a few good bites on some big baits, and so did Kerry, but unfortunately, didnt connect to anything big!

However, the weather was nice, and it was great to be out again! Learnt alot of good tips on rigs aswell, so a big thanks to Ben and Kerry for taking the time to meet me, show me a mark, and get some fishing in! Will definately be up for it again very soon!

Cheers lads!
SA

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yes Swindon, you broke a record, the only person to have ever out fished me! I was going for the bigger fish though but they weren't playing, or they were.......biting but not hooking! I must have had 4 'Thornies' hovering over my bait! But it was good to meet up with another WSF member, and we'll definately get out again soon, maybe up Portishead somewhere?

Nick - Were will fish well for Conger and Ray in Portishead?

Ben

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definately mate, well up for it, just try and make it a weekend from now on, and aslong as i aint seeing the misses, would be very good!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts